Gender-SMART Introductory online training on Gender Equality Plans
Creating your Gender Equality Plan. Towards gender aware research organisations: Basic keys to elaborate Gender Equality Plans
Date: Wednesday, 9 November 2022 at 09.30 – 13.30 cet (Brussels time).
Registration link: https://forms.gle/qAFu9dFci6YiLR1w7
Organised as part of the EU-funded Gender-SMART project (H2020), Yellow Window and the Cyprus University of Technology offer an introductory online training to Gender Equality Plans. Know about the main EU policy frameworks and priorities to promote gender equality in research and innovation and the new requirements introduced in Horizon Europe.
This training aims at explaining the basic concepts of a Gender Equality Plan and its main stages. It will sensitise participants about key problems at stake regarding gender in Research and Innovation and raise awareness about the importance of institutional change for gender equality.
The session will be offered for free to those interested in implementing GEPs in their research organisations:
- Gender equality officers/Focal persons; Equality/Diversity officers
- Human resources officers
- Middle managers aiming to start the path towards institutional change
- Organizational change agents in research organizations
- Raise awareness about the importance of institutional change for gender equality
- Know about the main EU policy frameworks and priorities to promote gender equality in research and innovation and by the new requirements introduced in Horizon Europe
- Sensitise about key problems at stake regarding gender in R&I
- Familiarise with the concept of a GEP and its main stages
- Familiarise with the GEAR tool and how to use it
Please, note that the zoom link for the training session will be sent shortly before the session to those who registered via the form. As seats are limited, the training will be offered to those interested in implementing GEPs in their organisations. Please, also note that you must comply with the profile of participants for this training session.